The Basement Waterproofing Systems which are integral components of the complete B-Dry leak repair and seal system, have demonstrated remarkable success in controlling drainage problems, and they were issued their first USA Patent in 1986! The B-Dry System which was developed exclusively for waterproofing basements, is one of the best available today. As a part of this complete system we repair current damage and seal leaks to prevent any future repairs.
BASEMENT DRAINAGE TECHNOLOGY:
The B-Dry® Basement Drainage System and sump pump systems are installed on the inside of your basement below the surface of your concrete floor, reducing the hydrostatic pressure which causes water leakage. A sump pump or other methods can then expel any water drained from underneath your slab. These systems help prevent future flooding.
Our Rigid Sealer provides a dependable waterproof basement sealer and barrier between your wet basement walls and any wall panels, insulation and other building materials.
B-Dry Rigid sealer panels are formed from a special plastic-polymer. It provides for the special purpose of spanning cracks and other defects in your basement walls
The B-DRY® BASEMENT WATERPROOFING SYSTEM ADDRESSES:
- Wet Basement Wall Leaks
- Water Leaking At The Floor Wall Joint
- Water Leakage Coming Up Through Concrete Floor Joints or Cracks
- Wall Leaks in Stone Basements
B-Dry Basement Sealer
MORE BASEMENT WATER SOLUTIONS:
- Bulging Walls Reinforced
- Stair Leakage and Entryway Leakage
- Remodeled Basements Waterproofed
- Cement Block and Cinder Block Problems
- Field Stone Basements Waterproofed
- From Rod Leakage in Concrete Walls
- Underground Window Well Leaks
- Bowing Walls Reinforced