- Marine grade material fabrication
- 18 Gauge (.048" thick) 316 stainless steel vent frame;
14 Gauge (.074" thick) 316 stainless steel vent door
- Rough opening
- 8” x 16”
- Outer frame
- 10” x 18”
- Inner frame
- 7 15⁄16” x 15 7⁄8”
- Ideal for poured and block walls; fits into an opening the size of a regular concrete block. Can be installed in steel buildings, breakaway walls as well as wood construction.
- Coverage per vent
- 252 sq. ft. (enclosed area)
- Operation of vent is based on hydrostatic pressure.
- Engineered openings are designed to provide the equalization of hydrostatic flood forces on exterior walls by allowing for the automatic entry and exit for floodwaters.
- A minimum of two bi-directional vents are required for enclosed flood exposed area and should be installed on opposite or adjacent walls.
- Meets FEMA, NFIP, ICC & ASCE requirements for engineered openings.
- Water/Air/Mold (WAM) protection.
Aluminum Flood Vent
- 18 Gauge (.048" thick) .050" 5052-H32 aluminum vent frame;
14 Gauge (.074" thick) .080" 5052-H32 aluminum vent door
- Grey/White/Black powder coating provides a smooth and professional long-lasting finish.
© USA Flood Air Vents · All Rights Reserved | Sitemap
Website by BrawnMedia