1. Consistent Basement Waterproofing Protection
SUPERSEAL Dimpled Membrane is very user friendly, easy to use and is made from a 24-mil high-density polyethylene plastic that provides consistent protection around your entire foundation. Other basement waterproofing products may require coating thickness measurements. SUPERSEAL Dimpled Membrane will always be the same thickness.
2. Fast Easy Installation
SUPERSEAL Dimpled Membrane is very tough yet flexable, and clean to work with. It wraps around and through corners with ease. You just unroll it, fasten it with common tools and backfill.
3. User Friendly, No Waiting
SUPERSEAL Dimpled Membrane starts working as soon as it is installed. There is no curing time or second coat needed such as with some other basement waterproofing products. SUPERSEAL Dimpled Membrane does not need to cure, dry or set. It provides your foundation immediate protection.
4. SUPERSEAL Dimpled Membrane Bridges Gaps and Normal Cracks
Being mechanically fastened to the wall, shifting and settlement cracks will not affect the membranes durability. A basement waterproofing solution for the entire foundation wall.
5. Drainage Space
SUPERSEAL’s basement waterproofing product does not allow exterior moisture to enter and allows interior moisture to escape. The dimples keep the backfilled soil away from the foundation wall, creating an air gap or drainage space. This drainage space allows internal moisture to condensate outward on to the membrane. By gravity, the moisture then falls to the drain tile for removal.
6. Long-Lasting Basement Waterproofing Product
Alkalines in concrete and soils can eat away at low-density plastic membranes and spray-on-coatings. This could cause these basement waterproofing products to degrade and dissipate into the soil in just a few short years. SUPERSEAL Dimpled Membrane is resistant to these environments and may last as long as the structure. Which basement waterproofing system would you want on your home?
7. Not Weather Dependent
SUPERSEAL Dimpled Membrane can be applied in most any weather condition. You do not have to wait for the concrete to cure or the weather to clear up. You will be able to work when your competition is stuck waiting for a better day. It is a one-trip basement waterproofing application.
8. SUPERSEAL's Basement Waterproofing System Eliminates Hydrostatic Head Water Pressure
Exterior water and soil rest against the membrane face and not the foundation face because of the air gap created by the membrane. This air gap eliminates headwater pressure buildup. Even in the event that the membaren has a hole in it, water pressure finds the air gap space and immediately falls to the footing drain for removal.
9. Environmentally Friendly
SUPERSEAL Dimpled Membrane is 100% environmentally friendly and safe. SUPERSEAL Dimpled Membrane does not emit any V.O.C’s, dissipate into the soil, affect streams, creeks or local wildlife. Builders, Basement Waterproofing Contractors and Do-it-yourselfers prefer SUPERSEAL Dimpled Membrane because it does not cause environmental concerns or problems with the EPA.
10. Product Versatility
SUPERSEAL Dimpled Membrane is a permanent basement waterproofing and dampproofing drainage membrane all in one. It comes in several roll sizes ranging from 3'6" - 13'2" wide x 65.5' long. It can be easily installed for permanent protection from moisture on any type of foundation, floor slab or retrofit applications. SUPERSEAL Dimpled Membrane comes with a 40-year limited no-leak warranty.
- Can be installed on any type of exterior foundation wall
- Can be installed on interior basement walls, including those with a french drain
- Can be installed under floor slabs to control and drain away water/moisture
- Can be used in subfloor applications such as the protection of flooring materials, controlling water seepage and increasing floor temperatures
- Easily installed on poured concrete, insulated concrete forms, wood and concrete block foundations
- A permanent barrier that prevents soil from touching the foundation walls
- Provides a drainage space for moisture/water to fall to the footing drain for removal
- SUPERSEAL’s Basement Waterproofing...